Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 30

I must admit that I was slightly disappointed this morning when I woke up and felt great....a sign Baby Willey wasn't coming today. It would have worked out perfectly with our "schedules" (and just in time for Christmas but not too close to it!) but I must remind myself that he will come when he wants to and our schedules will be thrown out the window! I'm doing fine...the snow and icy patches are presenting a bit of a problem when you're this pregnant, but I'll survive :) I have a dr. appt. tomorrow but I'm expecting him to say "next week"....he is right on track to come ON Christmas Day, eh?

Anyways, the last day of the photo challenge and then a possible blogging break (well, just not quite as regular blogging...we shall see how I feel!)

Day 30: A photo of you when you were happy

Taken on the last day of our honeymoon in Fort Myers Beach, Florida. "Double gulp" size (I can't remember what size it really was!) of Vanilla Coke, a personal favorite of Aaron and mine. This was taken after a game of mini golf, a ride on a trolley, and right before the daily downpour of rain (does it always rain at 4:00pm in Florida during July? It did every day while we were on our honeymoon and we saw some amazing storms!) Anyways....hope you enjoyed the photo challenge! It certainly made the last few weeks more eventful for me :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing! We're thinking about you every day and anxiously awaiting the news! :)

jenny said...

Ugh. TOTALLY know the disappointment feeling... but this time, I was SO surprised to be early with Summer. You're right... your baby WILL come, even though it feels like it never will. Prayers sent your way.

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

YAY for finishing the photo challenge! How fun to see all the pictures, and can't WAIT to hear that you've had your beautiful baby!!!! YIPPEEE!!!