Monday, November 8, 2010

34 Weeks!?

We are 34 weeks pregnant! I seriously cannot believe it! This third trimester has gone the fastest for me and it seems SO crazy to think that I could "potentially" have the baby in 2 weeks (even though we ALL know that he'll be late...come on, he's part Albertson! We're always late!). So, don't expect any announcements for another 6-7 weeks!

At my last appointment, the doctor said our baby was small and that we would see at my 34 week appt. if it's something to be concerned about or if he's just running on the small side. I think Baby Willey heard her because my belly has grown the most in the last two weeks and I'm huge now! I'm anxious for my appt. on Friday to show her how much he's grown! (and hopefully it's not just me gaining weight! :) While the news initially shook me up, it was just another reminder to entrust this baby into God's hands and not worry! :)

It seems like it's been a while since I've updated preggo pics SO, here's a couple before we toured the hospital for our prepared childbirth class tonight:

This is our "freaking-out-that-we're-going-to-be-parents-in-6-weeks" look :)

Oh goodness.....exciting times....crazy times....this is quite the journey!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Well, your baby may be part Albertson, but so is mine and he was born on his due date! You just never know with those Albertson boys! :) As long as Baby Willey is on the HEALTHY small side, you'll be very thankful for that when it comes time to deliver! I can't wait to see what he looks like, I'm so excited for you guys!!!!

Cassie said...

Oh goodness, you guys are too cute. Pregnancy = crazy times!

Erika said...

I forgot that Keagan was right on his due date, Michelle!! I think it would be funny if our baby was early because I'm so determined that he will be late! My brother and I were both 2 weeks late so I'm just assuming I'll be a little late :) But, we shall see!!