Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Photo

Day 3: A photo that makes you happy

Ooooohhh, this photo makes me so happy!! :) First, I'm in Europe. Second, this was taken after we discovered that we were standing next to our first castle sighting! Third, this choir tour was probably one of the best experiences in my life. And, fourth, I really REALLY want to travel right now and this pic makes me feel better since I can't travel for the time being :)

This experience came after an incredibly tiring senior year of college. I loved college (and especially my senior year!) but I tried to do TOO much and was very burnt out by the time I hopped on the plane for Europe. But, this trip made all the hard work worth it and I came back refreshed and ready to conquer the world (aka get married a few short weeks later :) Can I go back and relive this.....please!? :)

1 comment:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

Travel is happy....I like you. :)