Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving turned out just fine :) My brother and his wife came down for the day and then my parents and grandma came to Mankato for the evening! I wasn't expecting to go shopping on Black Friday at all but my family brought all the ads and were scouting out their shopping strategy and I got sucked into it :) Aaron and Luke hit up Walmart at 12:01, slept for a few hours, and then got up at 4:00 to get in line for the 5:00 Best Buy deals. CRAZY people! But, they got some incredible deals so I suppose it was worth it! I, however, didn't hit the stores until 7:00...which I guess was still pretty early!

Speaking of Christmas shopping, I have ONE gift left to buy and then I'm done....I'm so relieved! I don't like Christmas shopping when I'm this pregnant....people don't care that you're weeks away from going into labor! So, I'm SOOO glad to be almost done! Anyways...here are just a few pics from Thanksgiving...I sort of forgot to take pics!
(Above) Scouting out all the deals
(Below) Thanksgiving supper

Day 11: A picture of your favorite film

There are so many movies that I could watch over and over again but That Thing You Do tops them all and is by far my favorite movie. My cousin "A" first introduced me to this movie when I was in 7th grade and we watched it at least 3 times just the first day. Then, the obsession began :) We can quote this movie like nothing else and have even used it as a way to cheat in the game "Rook". Good movie, good memories quoting it with my cousin, good classic chick flick....(have I convinced you yet it's a good movie?)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you got to spend Thanksgiving with family! And I'm totally with you on That Thing You Do, one of my all time favorite movies!!!!