Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Photo Challenge: I'm in! :)

My friend Jenny has a 30 day photo challenge going on right now and I finally decided to join! I didn't know with Baby Willey coming soon if I would be able to finish it before then, but thought it might be an excellent way to make these next 30 days go super quickly! So, here is my Day one of the photo challenge:

Day 1: Your Facebook Profile Pic
Taken at my cousin Steve's wedding a month ago....I finally got to wear one of my maternity dresses and liked being in the "cute stage" of pregnancy :) How quickly that phase ended! :) There's not too much to say about this pic except that it reminds me of how much Aaron and I like to dress up....maybe something you didn't know about us :) We would go to plays and out to eat at ridiculously expensive restaurants if we could (and if we weren't so frugal at the same time!)

Project Update: This past weekend was wonderful to get projects done....however, I don't know how many more I'll be able to do because my back was killing me after just a few hours of scrapbooking! We were snowed in and without power all day Saturday so it was the perfect day to stay inside and do projects! I will post pics tonight after work!! Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Yay! Glad you joined the challenge. I can't wait to see what you'll put up! Also, I totally remember the wrestling and it's so crazy that you asked. I JUST the other day was watching the video footage of it and thought it was hilarious!