Saturday, November 20, 2010

Most Recent Photo "Of Me"

Day 5: A photo of youI'm cheating by making this into a pregnancy post....but, hey, it said a photo of me and this is what I look like now!

I never know how much to update on our pregnancy but thought I should give the latest update. I think I mentioned before that my dr. said I was measuring small.....

SO, this Wednesday I had an ultrasound to confirm the dates and double double check to make sure Baby Willey was healthy and growing. Within the first few minutes, the technician started laughing and said, "Your dr. is going to be sooooo surprised! He has long legs, a big belly, and is almost 6 pounds already!" So, HE is definitely not measuring small :)

Whew....I was relieved! This ultrasound was great because I actually got to SEE him....see his face and check out who he looks like. He's looking very Albertson in the face but he could surprise me by looking like Aaron...we shall see :)

It's getting soooo hard to do things....getting into my car and sleeping are the worst! I haven't even thought about packing a hospital bag so I should maybe get on that pretty soon? I'm just SO sure this baby will be late that I want to have things to do as I'm waiting.....:) Oh, and Christmas shopping and decorating? Hmm....we'll see if those get done this year!

So, there you have the latest update if you were curious! We would love prayers right now as we prepare for the delivery of Baby Willey. Thanks all!

4 comments:

{LKK} said...

AH! You are so cute and lovely! And I'm totally excited to meet the most adorable nephew in the word! Matt & Evie are excited, too!

{LKK} said...

*world; i'm typing with one hand these days!

Michelle said...

I can't believe you're already 36 weeks!!! It's getting so close! That's so fun that you got to have an ultrasound this late -- the last one I had with Keagan was at 20 weeks and he still looked like an unborn baby at that time. :) How fun that you can kind of see what he will look like!!!

sarah said...

HI Erica! Congrats early on your little guy! I laughed at your post because that is exactly what happened to me with Josiah! I have measuered small with both my boys. Josiah they made me do the ultrasound too and like yours he was 6 pounds! Sometimes they hide! :) Both times I was in labor I told the nurses I would have an 8 lb. baby and they looked at me like I was crazy and said no way! Well Josiah was 7lb 12oz and Jack was 7lb 15oz! :) Good luck! Hope all goes well!!!