Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fave Musician?

Day 8: A photo of your favorite band/musician

Picking a favorite musician would mean that I would have to pick a favorite genre of music....which is next to impossible for me! I love everything from classical to rock, pop to country, indie to jazz...you get the idea. So. cannot.choose.

So, I decided to pick the artist that I've been listening to the most in the recent days:
Michael Buble....seriously, such a talented artist! His swing music always puts a smile on my face and can send me into a sappy mood. There are plenty of other artists out there that I love...including my musically talented family! But, lately it's been Michael Buble....

Is any one else FREEZING these days!? Wow, the temps dropped suddenly! We're hoping to spend time with family this Thanksgiving but we will see what the weather ends up doing on Thursday! Can you believe Thanksgiving is two days away already? Happy Tuesday all!

No comments: