Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday's To Do

Today I have the day off! Actually, I pretty much have the rest of the week off except a few hours on Friday! So, I made a list of things I want to do before next Monday. They are:

1) Get over my bronchitis (yep, that's what that "bad cold" was....I have pregnancy safe meds and am feeling MUCH better already!)

2) Wedding Scrapbook (I'm determined and have all the supplies....I'm going to at least start it today!)

3) Nursery Decor (Crib skirt, mobile, hanging his name on the wall...it's almost done!)

4) Clean, clean, clean!! (laundry, ironing...anything else I'm feeling up to)

5) Relax and watch a movie? Hmm....I heard I won't have much time to do that after Baby is here so maybe I'll make that a priority :)

Hope you all have a great Wednesday! I'm off to start on these projects!

2 comments:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

YOU GO GIRL! Can't wait to hear how they all go! I've been avoiding making any to-do lists lately...there'd be WAY too much on them, I think I'd just get overwhelmed, start crying, and watch T.V. the rest of the night. :)

Rachel Farley said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your little man and learn his name :)

I have the start of bronchitis... icky stuff!! Glad you got meds.

I think you should watch a movie for every task you complete :)