Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Catch Up

If I want to get the photo challenge done before I have a baby, I need to play a little catch up today so, here is Day 12, 13, and 14...

Day 12: A Photo of YouI think I'm 3 or 4 here? Anyways, I like this pic because I work with preschoolers all day and I always wonder what I was like as a preschooler....and, I like my Barbie cake :)

Day 13: A Photo of Your Best Friends

I've never really had ONE best friend in life (except now my hubby)...it's always groups of friends and for some reason, I've always had a threesome or foursome best friend group....and I like it that way :) Anyways, Tiff and Sarah...my senior year college roommates were/are SUCH great friends. We were friends before this year but really bonded our last year of college. I still call up these girls when I just need to cry or laugh with someone and miss them terribly now that we all live so far away :(

Day 14: A photo of one of your favorite family members

Totally cheating here but there were just too many to choose just one person to blog about so I just chose my cousins as a whole for "one" of my favorite family members. Above is one side and below is the other side (and is terribly outdated but it was just too funny not to include!)....they are wonderful and I'm so glad that I am blessed with wonderful cousins!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I had a Barbie cake one year too!!!! I think that was the year my friends and I all dressed up my mom's old prom dresses and party dresses! I miss being a little kid! :)