Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 6

Day 6: A photo that makes you laugh
My brother and I. What a pair :) We came up with some great ways to play when we were younger. Being "cowboys" and having couch cushions be our horses was one of our favorite games to play.

The brown couch in the background was made into a covered wagon and we would bounce around the house on our horses until we reached our "covered wagon". And, sometimes when my brother wasn't looking, I would sneak my dolls into the covered wagon. But, he could never know because I wanted to be like him too much....and dolls were for "girly girls" and I certainly didn't want to be one of those :)

This photo makes me laugh and the memories behind it make me smile :)

2 comments:

Cassie said...

This is so cute. Very creative kids! :)

Michelle said...

Oh this is so adorable! I love it!