Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Projects!

Just looking at these pictures makes me tired! As I'm writing this post, I've just come back from a very full day at work and am absolutely exhausted. December 10th cannot come soon enough (last day before maternity leave)....*sigh* I'm tired, my back hurts, and I miss my husband who has a crazy busy schedule until Dec. 20th. But, on a good note, here are the last of the projects unless I suddenly feel like nesting after I'm done working!

The crib skirt....I TOTALLY cheated by not even sewing this :) My mother-in-law graciously offered to sew it for me and it turned out WAY better than if I would have tried!! Looks adorable and especially with the quilt that is coming!

6 pages done in scrapbooking! Doesn't sound like alot if you're not a scrapbooker, but if you are, you know that sometimes one page takes an hour! And, at least I started this crazy wedding scrapbook! It has been my favorite scrapbooking project so far...why did I put it off 4 1/2 years?

But, most importantly, I am almost over my bronchitis and attempted to do the rest of the things on my to do list....emphasis on "attempted" :) I'm allowing myself to be okay with not getting everything done....I just need to try to have energy to get through these last few weeks of keeping up with preschoolers! *sigh*

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I definitely want to see this wedding scrapbook in person when you're finished!!! I love it already!

Erika said...

Thanks Michelle!! I am loving it too!!! I didn't buy a pro wedding album so I'm excited to have it done so I can actually show people my "wedding album"!!

Michelle said...

I would be in the same boat if my mom hadn't bought the package that included an AMAZING album that our photographer made. I seriously envy people with photography AND scrapbooking skills! :)