Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Our Weekend

This past weekend was SO fun....not only did we have our fun Halloween party but my cousin got married meaning some good quality family time! :) We soaked up every second catching up with family and gaining some incredible parenting advice from those who have kids already. It hasn't really hit me that the next time I'll see them, I'll have my own sweet baby!

Speaking of, this last trimester seems to be flying by! And, we're getting really excited.....but very very content in the here and the now. It has been such a sweet time for Aaron and I as we're in the waiting stage...and trying to do as many spontaneous things as we can before our baby comes :) The wedding made us reminisce about our last 4 1/2 years together but I'll save those memories for another blog post :) Instead, I'll leave you with a few pics of my sweet cousins....


No comments: