Monday, November 22, 2010

My Love

Day 7: A Photo of Someone You Love


I really love my husband. When we were dating, I thought that love was fancy dates and never getting into conflict. When we were engaged, I thought love was planning a wedding and dreamily looking into each other's eyes. After I married this man, I found out that love was a commitment and I was shown this by my husband's dedication to our marriage...even when I was very unlovable!

Obviously, we've had our share of ups and downs, however, Aaron has tried to serve, love, protect, cherish, and selflessly give to me these last 4 years. He has practiced tough love by correcting me when I needed correcting yet has taken correcting when he needed it as well. I am amazed at how big his heart is for the lost, the poor, and the unlovables. He is far from perfect, but I love him :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had missed a few days and I absolutely loved getting caught up on your blog! I am excited about the picture project. It's been fun learning the stories behind the pictures! Sooo excited for you and you are in my prayers!

Bethany