Friday, November 5, 2010

Meeting Evelyn

We got to meet our niece yesterday!!! Yay!!! :) She's sooooooo beautiful!!!! :) :) :)

We loved having some quality time with this little one (and of course her parents too!) and can't wait for the next time we get to see her!!! :) :) We love you, Evie!!!

Sorry for my awful blogging the last few weeks (besides the few pics here and there!)! I have been hit hard with morning sickness again (thankfully it's truly "morning" sickness as it goes away soon after I get ready in the morning) and a really bad cold on top of it all....I kept hesitating to share this because I feel like I've been sick this whole pregnancy....oh wait, I have been! :) But, I didn't want to complain because I really am enjoying this time in life despite it....but seriously, morning sickness in the third trimester?? Give me a break, Baby!

This weekend I have a weekend at home to get better and get going on Baby Willey's nursery. It's painted but doesn't have decorations so this weekend is all about decorating it! I WILL update pics....that will be my accountability to make sure it gets done :) Have a wonderful weekend all!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh no! Praying you feel better soon! With Keagan I felt a little sick in the third trimester too, I think it's kind of common! Hopefully it passes over you soon though!!! You deserve to have it easy the rest of the time!

Cassie said...

You poor thing. I'm finally starting to feel human again, but if I were feeling like you are, I WOULD complain all the time! Hang in there! And your niece is precious!

Lindsey said...

Baby Evie is soo sweet! Hope your cold leaves quickly and that you get baby's nursery finished up soon! Exciting times for you, sweet Erika!! :-)

Erika said...

Evie is precious, isn't she!?! :) Thank you, friends! At least I know the end is near and all of this will be worth it!! :)